Radio Advertising Copywriter
Are you creative? Do you Enjoy writing? Get paid for it!
Join our team and use your imagination and creativity to write radio commercials for a wide range of clients and businesses. KTTX/KWHI Radio is a local, family-owned and operated station serving Brenham and the Brazos Valley area for many years from our studios in downtown Brenham, Texas.
Our ideal team member will be able to:
- Quickly put thoughts into words while keeping our audience and station objectives in mind
- Learn about our clients’ products and services
- Write in multiple copy styles – plain, storytelling, conversational, emotional, etc.
- Communicate effectively (written and oral) with clients and station Account Executives
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively take feedback and keep an open mind to different points of view
- Use computer software to manage clients’ advertising orders and ads
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and can learn quickly
- Strong knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, English, creative writing, communications, marketing or related field
- Position: Full-time
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
- Benefits: Paid holidays, sick time and vacation, health insurance and profit-sharing
- Application: please send resume with references and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year