KTEX wants to MAKE SUMMER GREAT AGAIN!!
KTEX is MAKING SUMMER GREAT AGAIN with the best, biggest, and most amazing prizes in the Brazos Valley! When you hear the Cue, be caller 12 to win prizes like tickets to Schlitterbahn Waterparks in New Braunfels and Galveston, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Houston Zoo, Horseshoe Junction in Brenham, Splashway Waterpark in Sheridan, White Water Amphitheatre in New Braunfels, Moody Gardens in Galveston, and many other locations! We are playing great games like “Name that Pitstop”, “Texas Trivia”, “Slug Bug”, the classic “Name that Roadkill”, and more!
KTEX Summer Games Rules:
- Radio station KTEX 106 is currently airing a promotion called KTEX wants to Make Summer Great Again. Winners are selected randomly by being the correct caller.
- If you are a winner on KTEX 106, you can only win one prize per family every thirty days.
- Employees of KTEX and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Sponsors of Make Summer Great Again, their employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- By playing you agree to the use of your voice or image by KTEX 106 on the air during the contest or on promotional ads.
- By calling the KTEX contest line during a contest, you agree to the recording and use of your voice “on air” as part of the contest and in promotional ads.
- Prizes not claimed after thirty days become property of KTEX. Tickets not claimed 24hrs before the event become the property of KTEX 106.
- KTEX and promotional sponsors are not responsible for expenses incurred other than ones stated in promotion.
- KTEX is not responsible for any injury, either emotional or physical while participating in promotion contests.
- Prizes winners are not allowed to sell or trade their prize.
A printed Copy of these rules are available at the KTEX Office at 223 E. Main St. in Brenham
A big Thank You to all of the Sponsors that help Make Summer Great Again!
- Associated Credit Union – Simple, straightforward and secure—that’s ACU of Texas’s commitment to you. Get Associated with Associated Credit Union of Texas…so you can get on with life. Federally Insured by the NCUA. Acutx.org
- Ben’s Body and Paint in Giddings – Have your car looking brand new, experienced crew, excellent customer service. Body work, paint, touch up, quality workmanship. Call 979-542-3035.
- Fireplaces Etc. in Bryan – Fireplaces Etc. provides commercial & residential customers with a huge selection of fireplaces & outdoor grills.
- Hilco Metal Roofing – Hilco Metal Building and Supply is your source for metal buildings, metal roofing, arenas, carports, fencing, and more.
- Kreuz Market – WE COOK OUR MEAT LOW AND SLOW IN OUR SIGNATURE BRICK PITS. THIS IS THE MEAT THAT MADE TEXAS BARBECUE FAMOUS SINCE 1900.
- Live Oak Archery – Live Oak Archery is a premiere Archery Pro and target range. Our goal is to provide top notch service and give you the best archery experience possible.
- Shoppa’s Farm Supply – Shoppa’s Promise…Quality Products and Exceptional Service Since 1982
- Topper’s Liquor & Wine – For the best selection of sprits, wine and beer.
- Cash Station Jewelry – What every you may need it’s a good bet Cash Station Jewelry and Loan will have it in store.
- American Overhead Door – Residential & Commercial plus sales, service, repairs and parts. On Hwy 36 N in Brenham. Call them at 836-4442
- Hermann Furniture – In downtown Brenham; There’s always something new at the oldest furniture store in Texas. Call at 836-7231.
- Horseshoe Junction A Family Fun Park – Hwy 290 W in Brenham – Check out the VIP card at Horseshoe Junction dot com.
- JB Water Wells – When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with quality service, give JB Water Well Service a call at 830-0625
- WCTractor in Brenham, Bryan, Navasota and Sealy – Family owned and operated since 1939. Your New Holland and Kubota Dealer
- Krenek Tractor Repair – Hwy 36 South in Brenham – now carrying Gravely mowers.
- Woodson Lumber – For over 100 years, your dream starts here – Brenham, Bryan, Caldwell and Lexington.
- Bustles & Bow Ties Boutique – Brenham – When the most important question gets asked “will you marry me?” remember Bustles & Bow Ties Boutique an elegant experience with a County Charm.
- Daisy Dukes BBQ – Caldwell – Offers mouth – watering BBQ, Juicy Burgers and Tender Steaks
- Waldo’s Camp – Columbus – On the beautiful Colorado River, It’s Always River Time at Waldo’s
- Manuel & Teresa’s School of Hair Design – locations in Brenham, Bryan & Victoria – “Doing Today What Others Do Tomorrow”
- Murphy’s Steakhouse – in Winchester – Dedicated to creating a positive and enjoyable dining experience – “Eat at Murphy’s”